love, beloved to say the least
sunshine amidst looming gray clouds
fleeting moments of bliss
I scream beneath covers, expressing as allowed
I swim deep in your soul
I follow, I flow
responsive to the simplest of cajole
in exchange from goodbye to hello
placid comfort between you and me
this is how it goes
time branded by mortality
should we tick friend or foe?
loving, holding, friendship and pain
perpetuating the idea to stay
hold on beautiful, smile to the heavens and feel the rain
this is what happens today
sunshine amidst looming gray clouds
fleeting moments of bliss
I scream beneath covers, expressing as allowed
I swim deep in your soul
I follow, I flow
responsive to the simplest of cajole
in exchange from goodbye to hello
placid comfort between you and me
this is how it goes
time branded by mortality
should we tick friend or foe?
loving, holding, friendship and pain
perpetuating the idea to stay
hold on beautiful, smile to the heavens and feel the rain
this is what happens today
No comments:
Post a Comment