Thursday, September 30, 2010

you

Will you be the one to hold me all through the night and wont let me go till we wake up?
Will you be the one who will speak to me gently and tell me what's wrong?
Will you be the one who would kiss me softly and say I am sorry?
Will you be the one who would make an effort to go where I am just to make sure that I am alright?
Will you be the one who even in anger, will look at me, hold me and say that everything will be okay?
Will you be the one who I can talk to about anything, even the most mundane of things and find meaning in every word?
Will you be the one to listen, just listen?
Will you be the one to remove all the sorrow in our hearts, believing that there is always a smile waiting today?
Will you be the one to make me realize that I have more to be grateful for?
Will you be the one to show me off to the world,  and say with an open heart and a smiling soul that I love her?
Will you be the one to accept and adjust to any circumstance, however hard and painful it be and still say, "it could have been worse, and hell I am with you so things are already better."
Will you be the one to show kindness to the world, compassion, empathy, understanding and respect?
Will you be the one to love me the way I love you?
Will you be the one to not hide the tears, will let it flow and say with pride that with this I become stronger?
Will you exude positivity for me?
Will you say no, with an explanation to make me understand why?
Will you give honor to your word and follow through?
Will you, no matter how bruised be human and be honest to me and our souls?

No comments: